Gearmotors with high interchangeability (hollow low speed shaft diameters). Universal mounting with lower feet, integral with housing, and B14 flange on 2 faces. Basic design; compactness and economy. IEC standardized motor.
High, reliable and tested performances (Ni bronze); optimization of worm gear pair performances (ZI involute profile and adequately conjugate worm wheel profile)
Rigid and precise cast iron single-piece housing with motor mounting integral flange. Generous internal space between train of gears and housing.
Discover the strengths of our worm gearmotors
- Mounting with lower integral feet and B14 flanges on 2 faces integral on the housing
- Rigid and precise cast iron monobloc body
- Worm wheels made of nickel bronze with controlled phosphor contentto achieve improved performance, a higher load capacity, greater reliability and wear resistance
- Generous internal space between train of gears and housing
- Tapered roller bearings on worm shaft
- Motor mounting flange integral to the housing
AS is the best ally for your needs
- Longer life and lower power consumption
- Interchangeability with major manufacturers
- High performance and greater reliability
- Smooth and quiet running